I welcome you to this short course on Building Blocks for Math Lesson Plan, I am Ayopeju Njideaka, the CEO of Nurture House Consulting and Founder of Maths Room. This course is part of the training content produced for Bunmi Adedayo Foundation as part of the curriculum for the BAF Subject Enhancement Programme in Mathematics (SEP-M) for teachers across 300 schools in Lagos.
As your instructor, I will be taking you on a journey on how best to prepare and plan for Math lessons and show you professional methods to teach and deliver effective Math lessons.
In this module, we will focus on applying what we have learnt so far.
1. Setting appropriate expectation of students
2. Consideration for how they learn
3. Creating opportunities to develop the five proficiencies
4. Use of games , number sense and other strategies
5. Building blocks
At the end of this session, you would be able to;
1. Prepare building blocks for lesson plans
2. Math Content Strands
3. Design and prepare good lessons plans with appropriate goals and activities.
4. Design appropriate lesson plan templates
Kindly note that in between each of the short course videos, I have uploaded quiz assessment to evaluate your level of understanding.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 168
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self